I haven’t posted in over a year. Before we break into all the fun the next 3 months will bring, let’s have a quick catch-up, shall we? Here’s what you missed:
- Geoff moved in. Then Geoff moved out. I’m currently single. Dating continues to be hilarious.
- I had a roommate that treated rent like a suggestion. He moved in in August. Then he moved out in February.
- My newest roommate moved in. He has yet to move out. He pays rent. We just resigned a lease for another year.
- I missed being creative and left managing creatives for an advertising agency downtown. I loved being downtown. However, the work wasn’t creative or busy. I was laid off at the end of April with a respectable 30-day notice.
- Over the last 4 months I’ve traveled to
- New York City to see my besties and attend Andrea and Colm’s wedding
- Belize with my sister Ryan and two awesome girlfriends, Andrea and Stefie
- Florida with my whole family! It had been over 8 years since we were all under one roof
- Sacramento, California with my friend Bryon. I played the part of distraction to a family wedding
That pretty much sums my life up to this point. But it’s about to get a hell of a lot more interesting…
If you’d like to check out a visual representation of this post, It’s Been Awhile will bring you to my Vimeo page for 3 minute video. Enjoy!